Here’s what we ate:
* Christmas Biscuits.
* Sausage Rolls- Party Staple aren’t they?
* Pigs In Blankets. – Easy to pop in the oven, they make fabulous finger food! As well as getting everyone in the Christmas mood.
* Crisps – Onion Rings, Cheesy Balls, Salt and Vinegar Chipsticks and Bacon Rashers. It’s no secret that we love a crisp in our flat and these are our absolute faves. Who doesn’t love an onion ring? Full on flavour and really kind to your purse.
* Mulled wine- I bought bottled mulled wine from the supermarket and let it simmer in the slow cooker with satsuma chunks and lemon slices.
Not only was this totally delicious it also made the house smell beautifully Christmassy too!
* Hot Chocolate- We served hot chocolate with the option of a dash of gingerbread syrup. With Snowman shaped Marshmallows on top 🙂
What are your top Christmas party treats?